It is a model that is based on compiling, performing static code analysis and running automatic tests of the whole project as often as possible in the face of early error detection.
The process is executed periodically, or according to certain triggers, and is usually as follows:
- Version control downloads the latest fonts with the changes deployed to a working directory.
- We compile these sources.
- Static analysis and coverage of sources are launched.
- It is installed in the (shared).
- Development environment.
- Automatic testing is launched.
- Reports are generated.
This approach allows the early identification of errors since it has not gone out of the development phase itself when they are encountering possible faults or deficiencies in the code, so it is much easier to proceed to the correction of these and avoid the changes last minute before delivery.